Mbet app apk download: mbet.com app – 6/10
Recommended betting site: Betway – 10/10
Note: There is only Mbet app for Android
M-Bet is a popular choice for placing sport bets in Zambia and in many other countries from East Africa. The company, which, by the way, works with a license provided by Gaming Board of Zambia, has been fully devoted to sport betting and provides one of the most modern platforms for gambling on the continent. This statement does not refer only to the betting house’s desktop version only, but for both of the mobile platforms, too.
Speaking of which, we are going to meet you with these mobile platforms in the article…
Is there Mbet apk – download?
The two mobile platforms we have mentioned include:
- A website mobile version. Practically it works on all types of browsers. If due to any reason you cannot open the website via your mobile phone, try to replace your current browser with Google Chrome, Opera or other popular option.
- Mobile application. It works only with Android smartphones.
If you device uses other OS, you will have to go back to the first option in order to be able to use M-Bet via a mobile device – the mobile browser version.
Mbet app download for Android
If you strictly perform all the following steps, downloading M-Bet app would seem to you as simple as a childish game, although, note that you cannot download this app via Google Play. Here are the steps to follow:
- Use your mobile device browser and open M-Bet website
- In the top right corner you will see a button for the menu. Right under this button there’s a link Get Our App. Press on it.
- You will see the Mobile App page which is customized with only two buttons – Download for Android and Back to M-Bet. In order to download the app, press on the first button.
- In the bottom side of the browser a warning will appear telling you that the file might harm your device. This is a standard notification that appears in any attempt to download an app outside of the official Android market. You can neglect the message with no worries at all and press on OK when you will be asked whether you want to continue the downloading process despite of the notification. If you use an older device or browser, the downloading process might even be automatically blocked. In this case, go to your Android settings and enable the downloading from unknown sources.
What can I do via Mbet Zambia app – download?
Through M-Bet App you can place bets on:
- Sports and for this betting activity you will be given a specially tailored bonus: right after making ten bets in a row, you get one for free
- Perfect 12 game, where you should predict the outcome of 12 matches and where you can win a prize for up to K 100 000.
The mobile app also provides you an access to:
- A page with the live scores, as well as one with the results from all finished events
- Charts and positions from thousands of different leagues taken from dozens of sport types available on the platform
- Communication with the bookie’s customer support team
- A possibility to configure the app according to your tastes, as well as receiving notifications
Registration and deposit in Mbet app apk – download
Once you install M-Bet App, you should at first select a country – Zambia and then, language – English (one way or another, there’s no other option for a language).
Then, you will see a new page with the following three options:
- To view the website as a guest
- To login (available only for officially registered customers)
- To open an account
If you don’t have an account in M-Bet and you want to open one, below in the left side right under the Login button there’s a small text: Register. Click on it to make a registration by filling in a couple of fields: names, password, telephone number (you should mark whether you use Airtel, or MTN), e-mail address, your friend’s telephone number if you have found out about the bookie from this same friend. Sign Up button in the end of the page is the end of your registration process.
You can deposit money via the application directly via your mobile account made in any of the two mentioned mobile operators. The most interesting thing here, though, is that in M-Bet app you can even place bets without making a deposit and instead of such, the money you spend for betting is going to be added to your monthly MTN or Airtel bill.